You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you.
My new album, Joss Whedon Kind Of Really Sucks and Even Though I Have and May Continue to Enjoy Some of His Shows or Aspects of His Shows That Doesn’t Mean That I Don’t Need To Recognize How They Have A Lot of Problematic Elements, is coming out next week!
It’ll feature such hits as:
- "The Origin Story of the Slayers is What Now?”
- "There’s A Spirit Journey And The Spirit Guide Is Offensive, This Whole Episode Is Offensive"
- "The Black Man Is The Villain Part Eins"
- "The Black Man Is The Villain Part Deux: Wait, So The Twist Is The Black Guy Was the Villain All Along?"
- "Was That Part With Spike And Buffy At The End Of Season Six Really Necessary. Could Spikes Character Development Not Be Achieved Some Other Way."
- "Dude Your Stories Have A Lot of Rape And Sexual Assault In Them."
- "I Guess Every Asian Actor In North America Was On Holiday For The Entirety Of The Filming Of Firefly Because There Sure Are A Lot Of Not Chinese People In This Chinese-American Culture."
- "Dude Your Stories Have A Lot of Rape And Sexual Assault In Them Reprise: Seriously Even Narratives Where Actual Physical Sexual Assault Is Absent Definitely Have This Sort of Undertone Its Creepy"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part One: Season Two Of Buffy"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Two: Faith"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Three: Of Course The Sex Worker Has A Secret Fatal Illness"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Four: Penny Hecks A Dude, Penny Bites the Dust"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Five: Like Going Back To Inara There’s A High Sex Worker Body Count In General"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Six: I’m Sure There’s Plenty Of This In Dollhouse But I Can’t Even Parse It All Right Now"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Seven: Lesbian Death In The Bedroom And You"
- "Why Does The Black Slayer Have That Accent Also Why Does She Die?"
- "The Origin Story Of The Slayers Is What Now? Reprise: Say That Again About Sierra’s Origin Story Cause I Don’t Think I Heard You Quite Right.”
And of course, the hit classic,
- "You Know, When I First Watched This I Found It Empowering, But Looking Back That Was Just Because It Was All I Had: We Have To Go Begging For Scraps and That’s Why He’s Been Able To Seem So Progressive For So Long"
I don’t talk about my mixed Joss feelings on here because I’m really not about the headlining creators of things since I know how intensely collaborative every creative effort that’s shared with more than 10 people usually is. But. Yeah.
You must be a Weasley.
santa saw you reading all that gay porn
so does he want recs, or…?
Top 15 Female Characters As Voted By My Followers
14. Snow White [Once Upon A Time]
gay men prove that one man’s junk is another man’s treasure
HARRY POTTER FANS WATCH THIS
HOLY SHIT IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL
Oh my gosh this is legit one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen in my life! This is SO COOL, seriously just click on it, oh my gosh.
This is how I imagined wizard duels I actually like this better than the duels in the movie because there are spells that actually do things other than make stuff explode.If I didn’t know better I would have thought that this was professionally made, WOW. <3
THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL EVERYONE WATCH THIS NOW
This is one of the reasons I’m insanely jealous of people who will be alive when HP is out of copyright and can legally release and profit from making all the cool Potter-verse stories that fans come up with, without having to worry about Warner Bros suing them.
This has got to be one of the MOST amazing things I have ever seen! They did such a spectacular job on this and I am WAY too jealous! You guys totally need to check this out! :D